Welcome to Out Of This World SFF!

So after taking a long hiatus from my own blogging to contribute and write reviews for a number of different fantasy blogs/websites, I've decided that I'm going to start from scratch and launch a brand new personal book review blog.  It has been a while since I did this but I am a book reviewer, that's what I do.  I also enjoy sharing my opinion about books with the general reading public.  I feel like I'm performing a service to both the reader who wants to spend their money on quality books and also the author who may need a signal boost to help get the word out.  The impetus behind the decision to fly solo again is frankly, I wasn't happy with the timeliness (or lack thereof) of my reviews being posted on these other websites.  There were times when I would submit a review and wouldn't see it published for a month or longer.  Needless to say for someone who loves to pump out reviews as quickly as possible, it got a bit frustrating.  After a while I figured it would just be best to have control of the pace that I read and review and also be able to publish my reviews immediately after I write them.  So here goes.  Hope you enjoy the blog and see some value from the book reviews that I will be publishing here.  If you love fantasy and scifi books as much as I do, I think you will.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *